Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting creative

So after the busy holiday season last year, I just relaxed and forgot about creating anything for months.  I took an incredible vacation to Kenya, and after that had a hard time checking out of vacation mode.  So finally I started to get creative again...thank goodness!  My etsy store has been very slow, partly because I paid no attention to it for the longest time, and partly because now that I'm finally active..its a slow time.  Everyone is complaining about sales! So I won't take it personally! ... and beside I've had some really positive feedback on my stuff, so I don't think my critters suck!

Anyways, here are some of my monsters...






5 comments:

  1. Your monsters are so super cute! I popped over to your Flickr and added you as a contact. I'm also your newest follower.

    I like the idea of your monsters getting creative. Would love to see them visiting even more places! How fun would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sher! I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. I like the idea! Maybe I can have a travelling monster and send him around to see where he goes! Maybe I can send him to someone who sends him to someone ...and on and on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be fun! I would have one round doing my washing up :)
    It might be worth asking on here if anyone would be interested in doing it for fun. I suppose it depends how much it will cost to post a critter around though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've put the idea out there...lets see if we get some fun people to participate )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are very creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete